torsdag 29 januari 2015

Storm outside, calm inside

We have a stormy winter weather today! Woke up in the night by the wind thundering outside. And it has kept on all day. The snow is just whirling around, creating snowdrifts all over.

Fortunately I wasn't going anywhere today so I could just spend the day inside, working and looking through the window to see and listen to the powerful storm outside. I feel a bit sorry for the animals out in the woods, but I guess they know how to find shelter.

This was the view from the kitchen window when I was preparing my lunch today.


As it is warm and cosy inside, I don't miss warm food, but I have consumed some cups of fresh ginger tea, but I always do. I had this strangely looking food for dinner, made of cauliflower, green onion, apple and tomatoes. I made my own curry spice to put on the cauliflower.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar