lördag 3 januari 2015

Oh no, I'm detoxing

The idea is to feel great on raw foods, but today I have not. I've been nauseous all day and everything I have put in my mouth has been returned a while later. I'm guessing it is a detox-reaction.

I know that you can get all kinds of different symtoms of detox when you start to eat only raw foods. I've had some detox-reactions before, but I've luckily never been nauseous. Before I have experienced things like skin rashes and sudden high fever.

It is individual which reactions you get, and not all of them are very nice. Our body just wants to get rid of toxins in the body and does that in varoius ways. It is quite hard to be persistent with the raw food when you are nauseous for a whole day. Now I just want this to go away so I can eat something! Starting to be very hungry.

This is the third day and the days before I've just eaten fruits and vegetables, and yesterday some nuts in a cashewpesto and then some cashew milk. It may have been too much fat that day, but I felt really satisfied. The nausea could maybe relate to the cashews though. I don't know.  

Now I just have to wait this thing out. Tried to cure myself with a green smoothie, a couple of hours ago, but that didn't go to well... Hope for a better day tomorrow.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar