torsdag 8 januari 2015

Pear spinach salad with my favorite salad dressing

I absolutely loved today's salad! So simple and so delicious!

Yesterday I got the latest issue of one of my favorite cooking magazines Elle Mat & Vin. A lot of greens and vegetables in this issue, and even som raw foods. Perfect!

I got inspired by a pear salad, so today I made a raw version of it and then made my favorite salad dressing. I'm no big fan of salad dressings, I think dressing often mess things up, but this one just adds freshness and enhances the flavors.

I used this for my salad.


Pear spinach salad
A bag of fresh spinach
1 ripe pear, chopped into pieces
6 walnuts, chopped into pieces

Honey lemon dressing
The zest and juice of one organic lemon
2 tbsp honey or agave
2 tsp olive oil
A pinch of salt

Just blend in a bowl and pour it over the salad. I had som freshly squeezed OJ to go along with the salad.

You may have to make a larger portion of salad to get real satisfied. Just double or triple or quadruple the salad!

This is just sooo yum!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Den salladen vill jag prova! Men vad är OJ?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej Kristin! Ja, salladen kan rekommenderas. Jag hade inte testat denna kombinationen förut med citron till, och det funkade fint. OJ är detsamma som apelsinjuice :) Mvh Sophie

    SvaraRadera