måndag 5 januari 2015

Banana nice cream!

I'm no fan of desserts really, but when it comes to raw food I love the desserts! And the best - you can even eat them as a meal and as much and often as you like! Can't beat that.

I've signed up for FullyRaw Kristina's 21 day challenge starting today January 5th, and her Raspberry Vanilla Dream nice cream is the recipe for today's challenge. I threw the bananas into the freezer yesterday to be prepared. 

You should actually always have some bananas in in the freezer, because then you can make a wonderful ice dream whenever a friend or two drops by. Btw, the bananas has to be really ripe for the ice cream to be smooth and sweet. Children of course love this ice cream too! Just blend the bananas as they are or with some spices or chocolate, I love chocolate ice cream. Remember that it is gluten and dairy free too!  

Kristina is a true inspiration when it comes to this lifestyle! I can really recommend that you check her out on youtube or her website. She is a real expert on raw foods. Hurry up if you want to join the challenge!

Here is the recipe for the Raspberry Vanilla Dream Nice Cream as I did it:
Frozen bananas, as many as you want, I used 4
Raspberries and strawberries as much as you want, I used like 2 dl of each I think
Vanilla, I used organic vanilla powder, about 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon, a dash of


Blend the bananas with the vanilla and cinnamon. Depending on what blender you have you may have to add a little water. I did. When you have blended the bananas you can put the ice cream in a bowl and start with the berries. Blend the berries, I needed to add some water to this too, I guess you can also wait until they have become a bit unfrozen, but I didn't have time to wait. Who has?! Then you just pour everything together and eat it all!  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar