onsdag 21 januari 2015

Raw Banoffee Pie

I love this sweet pie! So sweet and creamy, but yet with a crunchy crust. Even my very conventional-eating dad had a piece and said it was really good. He loves cakes and sweets, so he is kind of an expert in the area, but he's not a fan of raw food. He liked it = it must be really good!

My recipe for

Raw Banoffee Pie

The crust
1,5 dl Buckwheat crunch (I usually make my own but I had run out of my own so I used a good one from the supermarket from the brand Renée Voltaire with Ginger, Apple and Mulberry taste)
1 dl raw almonds
7 fresh dates

Put in a blender and blend until a sticky paste. Add dates or more of the other stuff until you get a paste that you can cover the bottom of your pie dish with.

The filling
6 ripe bananas
3 tsp raw cacao
4-5 tsp carob powder
4-5 tsp lucuma powder
You can also add some salt and some cayenne if you want more depth to the taste
1 dl agave or if you use honey you can use that, and if you want it even sweeter you can have more of course

Blend everything together. Pour over the crust. Garnish with bananas. You can even make some cashew or almond cream and top it with and then the bananas on top. I wanted a non-fat version though. Eat it as it is or put it in the freezer for like 4 hours or more so it will get more like a smooth ice cream. If you leave it in the freezer too long it will get hard and then it has to be in room temperature for a while before you can eat it.

ENJOY!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar