söndag 18 januari 2015

Got to love raw sushi!

Love the colors of raw sushi!

Ok, raw sushi is quite common and there are many ways to do it. I have never done it this simple. I have usually made a more advanced "rice". This time I just blended zucchini and used as rice and also a carrot. It was not that easy to make stuffing stick together, the zucchini got a bit too watery and the carrot a bit too dry, and the nori rolls didn't look so good because of that, but it tasted great! Raw sushi is much easier to make than regular sushi with white rice!

I love sushi!

I used nori sheets (not raw), zucchini, yellow and red bell peppers, avocado, cucumber and mushrooms. Served with shoyu, wasabi and sushi ginger (not raw).

Raw sushi in the making. 



The final result! Guess I have to practice some more before I can call myself a raw sushi chef ;)







1 kommentar:

  1. Yum! Those pictures sure made my tummy rumble like a truck engine. Hahaha! I love sushi, and I like trying out different and personalized versions of it. I feel like whipping up a few after seeing your post. Thank you so much for sharing that delicious treat, Sophie! Happy eating! :)

    Crystal Carson @ Tacky Jacks

    SvaraRadera