fredag 27 februari 2015

Pink is the color

My belly has been nicer to me these last days. Seems like I should stay away from fat. It is not hard at all. As long as I can eat my fruits and veggies! My favorite smoothie right now is this pink dream. Bananas, strawberries, beet powder and some flax seeds.


I also love my new pink dumbbells! It is so important to get your body moving and your muscles to do some work. I sit still all day, and get so restless sometimes, but at the moment I have got into the habit of working out in the evening, in front of the tv (yes!), with my dumbbells. My muscles aren't strong but I can actually feel a tiny change of a little bit more muscles in my arms than before. That will probably go away as soon as I skip the training for some days but I'm happy about it! And the dumbbells get to tag along in my suitcase. Can't skip training when I'm away...


I'm a little bit bothered about the color of the dumbbells - do the lightest dumbbells really have to be pink?! Can't help to think that it is a statement. But I do like pink and I love the configuration, feels so good in my hands, so I'll let other concerns lay aside this time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar