måndag 9 mars 2015

Amazing!

I've been to the doctor for my yearly check up today, and I was really excited to hear about my blood test results, I got the best answer ever! All the results are good! Then you should know that some of my blood test results have never been normal.

I've had rheumatism since I was a kid, and eaten tons of medicine, but even when the rheumatism stopped being active, like 25 years ago, there has always been something wrong. Medicine has never been able to fix it, even though I've tried.

And now it is all good! This is AMAZING! And it is all thanks to one thing - RAW FOOD! Since I started eating a high raw diet the results have got better and better. I haven't just imagined that it feels good for my body.

Now I've seen it for myself: Food is my medicine!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar