onsdag 4 februari 2015

Off the wagon, at the airport

I'm away for a trip because of my job, but I'm off the wagon when it comes to the raw food. Well, not really, but a bit. I haven't been eating totally raw, but mostly. It is a bit hard when it comes to being away and finding good and satisfying raw food.

At the moment I'm in Stockholm. Of all places I've had a meeting with one of my collegues at the airport. Quite perfect really to meet up at the airport for some job. Saves time and money. We also had a business meeting with a third person who flew in from Gotland. Have to give that a smile :D

A smoothie from the Naked Juice Bar gave a well needed energy rush.


After the meeting I moved on to the city centre and had a great vegan dinner at Wagamama, close to the Central Station. Started the dinner with some beet carrot orange juice. Yum! I know that some don't like that earthy taste that beet gives, but I like it, a lot. Then I finished the meal off with a tofu raisukaree and edamame beans.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar