söndag 22 februari 2015

Not a friendly belly

I haven't forgot about this blog, neither the raw foods. Just haven't been up to writing something. 

My belly hasn't been the friendliest kind these last weeks. Seems like some kind of gastritis. A while after I have eaten a meal I get a blown up belly, and then the pain starts and then I get nauseous. I can't really connect it to any special food, but it seem to get the worst when I have eaten fat cooked food. My body likes raw food the best. Maybe I should be happy about that but I want to be able to eat whatever I like to and what's suitable for the social occation. 

A couple of days ago I got a really bad attack a few hours after eating. A short while after going to bed I felt the nausea coming, and then an hour followed where I threw up over and over again. Not that funny... It was not the stomach flu. Maybe problem with gallstones? I don't know. I will get into this and find what's causing the problem. 

I do know that my body seem to like low fat raw food anyway so I guess I'm on the right path! 

I got this wonderful meal at the hotel the other day with beet spaghetti, guacamole and lactic acid mushrooms. It was so delicious and healing for my sore belly! 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar