måndag 4 maj 2015

Back on it!

Been a while since I made a post... Can't really say I've been a good raw fooder, but I'm eager to get back on track! I haven't lost it all together, and my mind is starting to set for this lifestyle for real. More and more I feel that it is the food that my body craves and long for. 

Here is tonight's dinner. 


Smooth green orange
2 Bananas
Some kale
1 tsp Wheat grass powder
1 tsp Nettle powder
2 tbsp Chia seeds
2-3 dl Almond milk
1/2 Orange 
Some water

Mix together and have the rest of the orange on the side. 

That green grass taste is quite special but I've come to like it a lot and sometimes I like a smoothie that is less sweet than if you just use fruit and berries. And for dinner I like it more savory than sweet. 

Now I'm longing for the snow to go away and for those green little nettles and leaves to grow and bring even more life to the food! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar