lördag 9 maj 2015

Heartbeet dressing

Tonight's dinner was so tasty! I've been away from home for almost a week, been working in Stockholm again. Have had a great time, but it is even more great to come home, and prepare my own meals. I love to cook! Well, there is not so much cooking when it comes to raw food, but you get me.

It is so satisfying to create a meal of raw foods. I have had cravings for beetroot so today I made a dressing. Beet is good for your immune system and can lower your blood pressure, so your heart likes it too. I didn't have whole beetroot at home so I used beet powder.

This is what I used for the dressing.

Heartbeet dressing
2 tsp beetroot powder
1 orange (peeled)
1/2 avocado
some fresh basil
some water

Toss everything together in the blender and then blend. Pour it over your salad and enjoy. I had some green salad, cauliflower salad, the rest of the avocado, semidried tomatoes, and some chopped almonds to go with my dressing. Taasty!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar