söndag 3 januari 2016

What my body tells me

A new year. Hurraw! It is now five years since I started to learn about rawfood, and I've mostly been high raw since then. Last year I set the goal to be almost fully raw during that year. I couldn't keep it. But during 2015 I have over all become more raw anyway and I think that it is the way for me to go. So I won't set a fully raw goal this year, but I will keep eating as much rawfood as I like and listen to my body.

Last year my body made it totally clear for me that I don't feel good from certain cooked food. I even ended up in the hospital and had to go through some medical examinations that led to another visit at the hospital. I kind of feel that I've had enough of the hospital for a while. What seems to keep me away from the doctors is clean, healthy, lowfat food, preferably raw food. Not even what you would say is clean cooked vegan food is enough, it should be raw for the best result. 

I still have to practice to eat enough and to always make sure to have enough food at home. Foods that I like. I really can't eat foods that I dislike. Then I end up eating some cooked food that I like better. 

I'm really getting to know the signs from my body connected to certain foods and this year I will listen to my body and continue to see the positive results from eating rawfood. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar