måndag 7 december 2015

Warm in the winter

Christmas is coming up. I'm planning my raw christmas dinner and think of all the good food I will eat! Even though it is in the middle of the winter, there is a lot of tasty raw food to eat. I'll get back to you on that. 

It has been stormy outside today and I'm happy to stay inside. Not very hard to stay warm when you're indoors. I have a warm and cozy house. And I love to put a cute knitted sweater on. Fashion is fun in the winter. 

Many people ask me if I don't miss warm food, but I really don't. Well, first of all I should be honest and tell that I don't eat raw food all the time, but it is not because of the warmth I eat cooked food, it's mostly because I just feel cravings for a certain taste or to eat enough food. 

When you get used to eat raw food you eventually don't think about that it's not warm. Actually raw food is not totally cold, if you don't take it straight from the fridge or the freezer, which I don't recommend. I let my fruit stay on the counter and I take out my greens from the fridge an hour or two before I eat it. 

You often eat cooked food room temperatured anyway, don't you? It loses it's warmth so quickly when you put it on the plate, only the first bites are hot, then it gets warm and then just room temperatured. 

And then there is tea! To some meals tea is my water. I drink hot water with fresh ginger. Soo good! So I get heated. Don't worry. 

So stay indoors when it is freezing outside, with an extra sweater on, eat room temperatured raw food and drink ginger tea. Those are my stay-warm advices. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar