torsdag 25 juni 2015

Roadtrip - Music festival!

I'm on a roadtrip to the southern part of Sweden. On my way to work actually, but along the way I make a stop to attend the Bråvalla festival. I hope I will hear a lot of great music and eat some nice vegan food at the festival! 

We're staying at a hotel, so it is kind of a fancy way to stay for a festival, but I prefer to not sleep in a tent a the festival. Not my cup of tea. So this morning I almost emptied the bowl with fruit salad at the breakfast and now I'm carbed up and ready for a long day at the festival! 


I try to eat a lot of raw food, but I do eat other foods too. The raw food gives me the best energy though. I like that it seem to get more and more easy to get your hands on vegan food at festivals. 

I'd better go to the festival now. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar